From local fynbos to forest trees and Namaqualand succulents!
- We grow beautiful, hardy plants and trees specifically designed by nature to flourish in local climate conditions which we supply wholesale or grow to order.
- We can assist with plant rehabilitation, plant identification and guide you on using fynbos and indigenous plants in gardens.
- We specialise in landscaping and garden design using only indigenous plants and trees, creating beautiful landscapes that are environmentally friendly too. Visit Good Hope Gardens Landscaping for more.
- We run courses for adults and children to learn about fynbos and edible and medicinal plants. Spend an enjoyable day foraging near Cape Point and then learn how to prepare and eat what you find.
- Visit our blog for up to date news & information.
Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Random Nursery plants
Good Hope Gardens Nursery was established a quarter of a century ago in Hout Bay, and moved to its present location over the road from Cape Point Nature Reserve in 1986.
Good Hope Gardens nursery stocks a comprehensive range of indigenous plants and trees which we supply wholesale and can grow for contracts.
Fynbos & foraging courses
FOR MORE INFO ON ALL OUR UPCOMING WILD FOOD FORAGES, WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS, PLEASE VISIT THE VELD AND SEA WEBSITE
Come join in the fun at the Good Hope Gardens Nursery in the Veld and Sea classroom. We offer an array of different foraging courses depending on the season and what’s available but the standard process is, you’ll learn about loads of edible indigenous plants, you’ll go out, find them in nature and pick them, and then you’ll create a delicious feast and eat them.